STS hot melt adhesive systems are provided for all types of furniture manufacturing. Examples include: fluff and foam lamination, mattress assembly, cabinet and drawer bottom stabilization, foam to foam lamination, office partitions…
Manual extrusion applicators can be combined with our 2400 Series supply units for small component manufacturing such as drawer bottom stabilization and assembly, providing precise application of hot melt adhesives.
Bridge systems consisting of our 2300 Series supply units and HA2 Series spray applicators have been engineered as an environmentally-friendly option for coating large amounts of substrates while increasing production and reduce manufacturing costs.
- Patented spray technology allows for pattern widths from 1/4″ to 14” per spray point depending on adhesive type used.
- Modular design can accommodate from one to fourteen modules per manifold.
- Custom engineered bridge systems have been designed to span 18 inches up to 14 feet.
- Custom control systems engineered for continuous or intermittent applications
- Custom product length and width detection without changing programing
The different types of furniture applications vary greatly from single bead manual extrusion to wide web spray applications. Our systems are designed with each individual application in mind providing a user-friendly hot melt dispensing system that will increase production efficiency and quality.