Hot melt adhesives are solvent-free glues made from thermoplastics. They are melted at temperatures between 250° and 450°F and applied while molten. This type of adhesive is superior to many other types of adhesives because it is environmentally friendly and comes in numerous formula options for different manufacturing requirements.
Hot Melt Dispensing in Industry
Hot melt dispensing has a wide range of applications across many industries including:
- Product assembly: picture frames, carpet tiles, shoes, carpet backing, fireworks, area rugs, office partitions, bulletin boards, carpet sample boards, point of sale displays.
- Construction: roofing tiles, garage doors, window frames, interior and exterior doors, insulation.
- Transportation: interior upholstery, headliners, floor mats, insulation, interior support parts.
- Furniture and Mattress: fluff and foam lamination, cabinet and drawer bottom stabilization, mattress assembly, foam to foam lamination, office partitions.
- Packaging and converting: pallet stabilization, case & carton sealing, foam to corrugated lamination, folder/gluers, presentation folders, credit card mailings.
The HA2 Series
The HA2 Series is one of the industry’s leading hot melt applicators. Choosing which model of automatic applicator you need from the HA2 series will depend on the type of manufacturing process you are involved in. There are a number of options within the HA2 Series including: extrusion applicators, spray applicators and slot coating applicators. Each hot melt solution can be customized to suit the size of your business, the type of product you are manufacturing and the range of your market.
Whether you need wide web spray, high-speed extrusion, slot coating or manual product assembly Sure Tack Systems has a hot melt system to suit your unique needs. We have been providing hot melt adhesive equipment since 1980 and our extensive product line is second to none. Contact us today to find out how we can help you with your hot melt adhesive needs, we will be happy to answer all your questions.