Hot melt adhesives are industrial strength glues that are melted thermally as they are applied, and achieve their adhesive properties as they cool. They are generally made from one or more polymers and a combination of pigments and other additives. There use becoming more and more popular in industrial applications worldwide.
An in-line spray handgun for hot melt adhesive is connected to an overhead mount, which prevents it from being dropped. Mounting options can be adjusted to suit your requirements. This type of hot melt handgun has many advantages:
- Ergonomics: Its compact design makes it easy for operators to use.
- Accuracy: Sure Tack patented spray technology allows you to spray from 1/4 inch to 16-inch widths.
- Reliability: In-line spray handguns are designed with a simple valve technology with few moving parts, which makes them reliable and easy to maintain.
- Versatility: They are ideal for a wide range of applications including packaging, bedding manufacturing, furniture manufacturing, and more.
- Durability: The overhead mounting eliminates the number one cause of handgun repairs.
- Adaptability: You can choose from a range of hose lengths in 8, 12, and 16 feet. There is also a variety of nozzle types.
Contact Sure Tack Systems today to make sure that you have the essential hot melt adhesive equipment. We’ve been in the business since 1980, and we have an extensive product line that has a level of quality you can count on. We are committed to ensuring 100% customer satisfaction.